Adding value to an organisation's image by projecting the right impression and behaviour has never been more critical. The value of customer relationships is imperative, but all too often a customer's experience in dealing with an organisation is one they remember, but sadly for the wrong reasons.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
All employees who deal with customers either internally or externally.
At the end of this course, participants will have the ability to:
- Build a strong positive image of their own ability and expertise
- Convey enthusiasm and commitment for their own ideas
- Demonstrate an understanding of other’s needs and views
- Demonstrate consistency of approach, evidence of expertise and delivery on commitments
- Gain agreement to propositions which are mutually beneficial
- Listen to other’s views and respond appropriately
- Propose and seek win/win solutions
- Take account of the needs of others before responding
- Use a logical structure to present own views.
- Introduction to customer care
- What customers want
- Assertiveness techniques
- Understanding non-verbal communication
- Using non-verbal communication
- Understanding opportunities
- Handling complaint and bad news letters
For further information or to talk through your requirements please contact:
T: 01789 734300