Structured Training have taken their class leading content and worked with our own instructional design specialists to develop a unique suite of 21 ‘soft skill’ E- Learning courses that delivers an effective, enjoyable and engaging learning experience.
Our E-Learning course allow participants to:
- Access relevant, motivating learning opportunities 24/7/365
- Work at their own pace, at times that suit them
- Choose the skills they want to improve, focusing their learning on real needs
- Learn new skills in bite sized chunks of learning as and when they need them. This is just-in-time training, not just-in-case
- Join a group of participants or go it alone
- Stop and come back to where they left off, fitting the learning around any busy schedule
- Record their learning and develop a structured plan of development to suit their requirements.
All our E-Learning courses deliver:
- A very cost effective way of providing increased learning opportunities.
- Either a stand-alone, bite-sized learning opportunity, or can be part of a blended learning solution, supporting a more in-depth development programme.
- A robust and focused learning experience by being under pinned by our own propriety Pre4M™ Competency Framework developed by our sister company Predaptive (OD) Ltd
- Learning at the pace of the fastest, most motivated people, no hanging around for negative people who don’t want to be involved
- A balanced learning experience for people using different learning styles in the most appropriate ways.
Our E-Learning Courses are designed to meet the requirements of individuals, teams and organisations. The Courses can be purchased and used individually, as a whole suite, or mixed and matched to suit particular requirements. We have also developed a variety of pricing plans:
- by module
- by numbers of participants
- by time
- and even at no cost at all when part of a larger blended Structured Training programme.
Full details of the content of all the E-Learning courses can be found by clicking on the relevant Course shown on the left hand menu.
To find out more about how Structured Training can help your organisation make the most of
E-Learning take a look at our E-Learning Demonstration or contact:
T: 01789 734300