Management is all about communication. Getting it right will ensure greater understanding by employees and an increase in their motivation and effectiveness.
However, management communication is not a one-way process. Your ability to understand what your employees are saying, both out loud and non-verbally will have a major impact on your ability to manage and motivate them effectively, as well as helping you to cut down on unproductive conflict.
You should also consider the benefits that you will derive from helping your employees to communicate more effectively by following your new example.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
All managers. This course is of specific benefit to new managers those who are taking over an increasing amount of people management. The course is also of benefit to individuals who want to increase their business communication skills.
At the end of this course, participants will have the ability to:
- Listen to other’s views and responds appropriately
- Convey enthusiasm and commitment for their own ideas
- Demonstrate an understanding of other’s needs and views
- Ask questions to understand objections and offer appropriate counter arguments
- Build a strong positive image of own ability and expertise
- Anticipate likely resistance and prepare appropriate responses
- Demonstrate consistency of approach, evidence of expertise and delivery on commitments.
- Introduction to management communication
- Essential listening skills
- Essential questioning skills
- Understanding non verbal communication
- Using non verbal communication
- Giving feedback
- Briefing the team