Networking is an increasingly important skill for people in all sorts of different job roles. Having a wide network of contacts, from different backgrounds, in different jobs and industries not only increasing your influence but also makes life more interesting.
Having a wide network of contacts, from different backgrounds, in different jobs and different industries not only increases your influence but also makes life more interesting.
You already meet lots of people, by using your time with them productively you can create a network which is useful for you, and for everyone in it, as you are able to make introductions to help other people.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
All employees who meet with others outside the organisation, either as salespeople, managers or customer support personnel.
At the end of this course, participants will have the ability to:
- Make time available to listen to others
- Articulate the difference between simple question types
- Listen and pick up on clear content of others’ messages
- Listen to other’s views and respond appropriately
- Select an appropriate question type for each situation
- Ask well thought out questions to engage the customer
- Structure conversations using questions
- Take account of the needs of others before responding
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Introduction to Networking
- Essential questioning skills
- Essential listening skills
- Understanding non-verbal communication
- Using non-verbal communication
- Handling nerves