There are far more presentations today, than ever before. This is because in a fast changing business climate, presentations to groups are very effective. Products, procedures, services and competition can change overnight and people want to know about those changes.
There are more methods of communication available to us than ever before yet presentations remain popular because they have unique benefits.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
All employees who present to others, either as salespeople, managers or customer support personnel.
At the end of this course, participants will have the ability to:
- Present ideas in a constructive way
- Listen to other’s views and respond appropriately
- Convey enthusiasm and commitment for own ideas
- Use a logical structure to present own views
- Present benefits rather than solely features of a proposal
- Build a strong positive image of own ability and expertise
- Demonstrate consistency of approach, evidence of expertise and delivery on commitments
- Gain agreement to propositions which are mutually beneficial
- Research requirements of others and tailor presentation to those needs
- Make use of dynamic and compelling arguments
- Inspire confidence in others through a commanding presence which gains attention.
- Introduction to presentations
- Handling nerves
- Presentation delivery essentials
- Presentation structures
- Polishing your presentations