Many people come into contact with customers everyday, whether in person, by telephone, e-mail or letter. Very few of those people are Sales Executives or Sales Managers.
Customers most often come into contact with service personnel, support staff, administrators, receptionists and security people.
Improving your sales awareness will make you more effective. You’ll be more aware of opportunities that arise and will gain confidence in capitalising on them.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
All employees who come into contact with customers, or potential customers, but who do not necessarily see themselves in a sales role.
At the end of this course, participants will have the ability to:
- Present ideas in a constructive way
- Listen to other’s views and respond appropriately
- Use a logical structure to present own views
- Demonstrate an understanding of other’s needs and views
- Ask questions to understand objections and offer appropriate counter arguments
- Present benefits rather than solely features of a proposal
- Build a strong positive image of own ability and expertise
- Propose and seek win/win solutions
- Gain agreement to propositions which are mutually beneficial.
- Introduction to sales awareness
- Essential questioning skills
- Essential listening skills
- Understanding opportunities
- Persuasion skills
- Understanding agreement hurdles
- Handling agreement hurdles
- Talking about benefits