In competitive situations, report documents are often used for comparison, this doesn’t just apply to salespeople, consideration of your ideas and allocation of resources within your organisation will often be decided on the balance of merits from reports submitted.
Increasing your report writing ability will help you to achieve your objectives at work. It will increase your credibility and enable you to communicate more effectively upwards in the organisation.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
All employees who are responsible for producing reports, or would like to increase their influencing skills through improved written communication.
At the end of this course, participants will have the ability to:
- Articulate the wider and less obvious implications behind situations and facts
- Build a strong positive image of their own ability and expertise
- Convey enthusiasm and commitment for own ideas
- Demonstrate consistency of approach, evidence of expertise and delivery on commitments
- Present benefits rather than solely features of a proposal
- Present ideas in a constructive way
- Present ideas that stand up to informed challenge
- Research requirements of others and tailor presentation to those needs
- Use a logical structure to present their own view.
- Introduction to report writing
- Essential writing skills
- Structuring reports
- Interest and readability
- Increasing understanding